One of the best hotels on the strip. The customer service is outstanding. The amenities are incredible. The restaurants and superb. The location can't get any better. Modern and high tech services help make the experience awesome.
Stayed here twice out of the several times of visited Las Vegas and it is still one of my favourite hotels! (Have also stayed at Aria and the MGM) Both times I have stayed at The Cosmopolitan LV the service has been excellent.
- Check-In/Out: (5/5) They make it very easy to check-in, if you get lucky you won't experience much of a wait but they do get through the line fairly fast. Tip: Try to go on a weekday or arrive at non-peak times. Also, always ask if they can upgrade you because they most likely always will try to upgrade you in someway. Check-out is super easy as you can do it straight from your room.
- Room: (5/5) Clean, spacious, modern, luxurious. LOVE THE ROOMS. The both times I've stayed here I got to experience staying in both towers. My first visit here I stayed in the wrap-around terrace suite facing the Bellagio Fountain and strip, and it was amazing. Wrap-around terrace suite has a guest washroom, kitchen, living room area with TV, master bedroom, master bathroom (bathtub, his/her sinks and toilet, stand-up water fall shower), and the balcony wraps around the whole suite. Absolutely stunning! The second time I stayed in the other tower facing Planet Hollywood strip with views of the pool on the lower floor. This room came with a living room area with a mini fridge, walk-in style closet with his/her sides that lead you into the master bedroom. Washroom is a little smaller but still has his/her sinks which leads you into the stand-up water fall shower, and next to that is the bathtub with a window that overlooks the strip. Both rooms are beautiful and each have their own uniqueness to them.
- Amenities: (5/5) Pool is amazing, and the food and restaurants are plentiful. Never got to check out the gym, however, I heard it is everything you would expect it to be.
- Location: (5/5) Excellent location and close to everything. I always love to stay within this area of Las Vegas because it's close to all the main shops, food, etc.
- Staff/Customer Service: (5/5) I have never experienced a rude staff member on either of my stays. Everyone is always very accommodating and tries to meet all your expectations.
- Overall: 10/10 - I love this hotel and will continue to come here, even though people always tell me to try other hotels. The only thing I wish was that The Cosmopolitan was part of the M Life rewards program that Aria and MGM are a part of.
One of the newer hotels to the strip it's a great place to stay. The food was a little underwhelming but the rooms are fabulous and it has a very fun casino.
I LOVE The Cosmopolitan. It's such a beautiful hotel and it has some of the best partying on the strip. The Marquee Nightclub and Dayclub is my favorite place to head to when I'm in Vegas. They have epic pool parties and amazing club nights.
If you love crystal, then this is the place for you! I have never seen so many chandeliers and crystals in my life! It is very pretty inside, and the shops are all very interesting.
A Marriott managed property that is 100% drop dead gorgeous. It's new, modern, stylish with clean lines. The service staff was extremely welcoming and highly customer centric. Several wonderful high quality food options available from quick eateries to full sit down chef famous restaurants. If going out clubbing is your thing then stay and have fun at their awarding new night club or visit one of there well crafted bars. The gaming areas are phenomenal with a brand new sport's book betting area with monster HD televisions. Best part though is the hotel's location; smack dap middle of the strip. This was my first visit to Vegas and I can't imagine staying anywhere else!!
We had a great time at this hotel. We booked the fountain view suite and it's very spacious. The view of the Belllagio fountains is simply awesome.
The most vibrant and happening place in town. Everything from the casino floor to restaurants. Fun fun fun. Not really for kids!